We are inviting you for a FREE consultation today! We can provide top value to you with our superior quality at an affordable and economical competitive price. Whether you are interested in our electronic manufacturing services for your products or purchasing our world-class MRI preamp module, at HI-Q.A. our name means the very best.
Scheduled facility tours available by request – just give us a call.
PCB assembly, mechanical assembly, & much more!
HI-Q.A. has over 35 years experience in the electronic and mechanical assembly industry. We are located in the heart of Canada’s high tech “Silicon Valley” – Ottawa, Ontario located between Montreal, Quebec and Toronto, Ontario. We supply products for clients from most US states and every Canadian province. We provide comprehensive product support by working with our customers during the initial development phase right through to a marketable product. We provide consigned and turnkey procurement solutions, as well as complete system test and product integration.
We offer full build and repair services on any PCB assembly! We are printed circuit board assembly experts.
We have clients outside North America too; consider us if you want to enjoy our value or even to improve your North American content when shipping your products into North America. We can offer the top value of contract electronic manufacturers.
We offer a wide range of services including:
- PCB assembly and mechanical assembly in contract electronic manufacturing
- Quick-turn integration and test of PCB assemblies
- High quality and on-time delivery PCBs
- Lead Free (RoHS) PCB assembly
- Conformal coatings and cable assemblies
- BGA, surface mount, thru hole, double sided, wave and reflow profiling
- Rapid prototype for PCB assembly
- ISO compliant – full EMS support
- Low cost consigned component option
- Advanced pick and place electronic assembly
- Established New Product Introduction (NPI) simplicity
- Cost effective fast repair service on PCB assemblies of all types
- Cost effective production runs – small to large
- Compliance to applicable leading industry standards – ISO and IPC Class 3
- Supporting factory inspections for CSA, UL, and other safety standards
- Proven low cost PCB assembly electronic manufacturer
- Fast high tech PCB analysis including X-Ray and SEM
- Optional system integration and build
- Numerous packaging and shipping options – cross border expertise
We’ve found the right balance for cost effective high quality on PCB assembly – delivering you the optimum value and creating for us, unparalleled customer loyalty. We encourage you to try us and experience the difference.